Sunday, January 21, 2007

It was raining............

Well - we had everything ready to catch all that desperately needed rain which should have come in the last couple of days................ but.......... we only got a few passing squalls which helped anyway and some rain is better than none.........

Parts of the island had huge amounts of rain but I guess we are just on the verge of the rain bands because we didn't get all that much.

Had to make sure that the caravan was secure (I have a few leaky patches in the roof) yesterday when the first squall came through and I got absolutely soaked even though I used an umbrella. There's no protection from horizontal rain!!!!

Have just cleaned up another batch of beads - hearts this time for Valentine's Day so all I need now are some photos to post them up.

Well - just a short one for now.

hugs
Bea - Kangaroo Island

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home