Sunday, October 08, 2006

Wired up!!!!!!

Wow is all I can say for now!!!

Back in the "good old days" I was quite a techno wiz......... but in the last few years, I have been quite happy with minimal technology so long as I could get on the internet to buy my beading supplies and get in to my forums - that was good enough.

On this trip to Kuala Lumpur - I have been swamped with new techno awareness!!! First of all, I bought myself a new laptop which has wireless and the new chip (don't ask me what it's called - just know it is a heck of a lot faster than anything a few months back) and of course I have discovered wireless!!!

So this is my furst post here from a wireless network - at KLIA waiting for our flight to Penang.

So keep looking in - will be posting more often from now on.

hugs
Bea (off Kangaroo Island)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home