Tuesday, September 12, 2006

September on Kangaroo Island

Well - September has well and truly started and I am waaaay behind here....... !!!

Kangaroo Island is still waiting for winter and the winter rains... but it seems they won't be coming anymore.

We had a few wet and windy days but it's back to beautiful blue skies and glassy water for now.

Beading inspiration is fighting with lack of time - I have made up lots of new beads but just fighting with time to try and get them made up into pendants ready for sale.

I am pretty happy though with a special order which I finished last week for a 21st birthday present. Check it out here........ !!

We go away end of this month for a month to Malaysia for me to visit my family and have some time with mum. It will be good but between then and now - I have a very hectic schedule, so not sure if I will get a chance to post again before we leave.

Keep smiling and have a great month!

hugs from Kangaroo Island
Bea

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bea! Nice blog. I love cruising around and seeing what people have to see about KI, and I found you!! Nice beads!! Luv Vee

Thursday, September 21, 2006 4:08:00 pm  
Blogger Krasimir Todor said...

I'm thanking Mr. Pedro for helping me acquire my VA Mortgage loan. It was great receiving my loan of $900,000 USD from this loan lender. My name is Krasimir Todor am Belgian. I got my loan from this reputable loan lender on the 20th of November 2019 and I want to quickly use this medium to tell everyone here that you can acquire any loan from this credible loan company. A VA loan lender is not easy to come by and it must be recommended by the Department of Veteran Affairs. Mr Pedro will give you loans at low-interest rates of 2% rate and very fast. Get your loans at Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com



Sunday, May 08, 2022 10:47:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home