Sunday, January 14, 2007

Back on the torch....... !!!!!!!

Well - that was a scare........... my oxygen concentrator was acting up a few weeks ago and I wasn't able to get a nice steady flame........ so I guessed it was the circuit board again.

We went to Adelaide last week for a few days of shopping and catching up with family and friends....... so the concentrator had a service and sure enough it was the circuit board.

Thanks (NOT) ETSA !!!!! The power spikes we have been having over the last few weeks were the most probable cause because that was like the last time a few months back when the circuit board went out on me........!

Now the concentrator is plugged in to a surge protector so hopefully it won't play up anymore. I might have to move my lampworking area in to the house just to make sure it doesn't get too hot in the caravan because that could be another reason the circuit board was damaged.

I got some new bead presses and am loving one of them especially so I guess you will be seeing more of that shape in my beads to come.

We also bought a new digital camera.......... one that fits into my bag and takes really snazzy photos........ so that will also help with the photos of my work.

All good toys - just got to find the time to play more.

stay tuned..........

hugs
SimplyBea - Kangaroo Island

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home